Here are my top five rompers for summer. Rompers are one of my favorite pieces for summer because they are breezy, easy to wear, cool and automatically make you look put together! Click the pictures to shop.
- My romper is from a local boutique, but you can shop it online here. I absolutely adore the tie-dye pattern & how light and easy to wear it is.
2. I am loving this little chambray number with bubble sleeves. How stinkin’ cute is this?!
3. This adorable romper is almost identical to the one I’m wearing, but it has an added tie & jumbo sleeves. This can easily be dressed up with heels or wedges and made more casual with simple slides.
4. I am absolutely obsessed with this romper and think it is so flattering! It is silky, beachy, & perfect for any vacation you take this summer.
5. Lemons are so in this summer & they transform any item of clothing into a summer favorite. I am loving the smocking on the back & the cute ruffle straps.